15 Aug Sewing Denim? These tips can make the procedures easy for you!
Denim, as we all know it, is a sturdy cotton fabric that is often used to sew jeans – sometimes bags, as well. Denim is a versatile fabric that maybe staple at times – which makes it a bit intimidating to use.
If you have problems with your denim garments, you can just ask your trusted tailors in Dubai to do the job for you or you can come and visit our atelier at Claudio Sartore. We offer almost all kinds of tailoring services for both men and women; for suits, blazers, shirts, pants, accessories and all other types of alterations. We have been in the industry for over 50 years already and you can guarantee that with our team of bespoke tailors in Dubai, you will receive the highest quality of alteration service you need – no matter what type of fabric you have for your garments.
But if you want to do it yourself, here are some things you need to know about denim:
– Denim is a strong and long-lasting fabric.
– Denim always needs pre-wash.
– Denim becomes softer after numerous washes.
– Denim is so tough, not all average needles can be used in this fabric.
…and some of the sewing tips you can do with it:
– Using sharp tools like a pair of scissors and blade to make cutting a bit easier because the fabric is thick.
– You should never stop practicing – it is a knowable fact that it’s not so easy to sew denim – but with practice and enough knowledge about your way to seam it, later, it won’t be a problem anymore.
– There is a specific denim needle that are can be used on your fabric. These needles are sharper and sturdier.
– Make sure that your seams are always pressed flat – you can use your iron on this. You can trim seams as you sew as well.
– You might consider a special presser foot to help you finish the job easier and faster. A jean presser foot is available on your reliable sewing machine brands.
– And the last tip is to take your time in sewing – enjoy what you’re doing while your end-product slowly unravels as you go through your sewing.
Now that you’ve read relevant information regarding denim and how you can sew one, you might realize that it would need professional help sometimes. But never worry, we, Claudio Sartore, are here to help you with all your tailoring needs – may it be custom-made pants, alterations, or anything at all – we can deliver all your requirements and meet your expectations.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.